The BLR® Media Network: Targeted to reach HR, Safety and Environmental Professionals
Your budgets are shrinking but expectations are growing. As an advertiser, do you have the time or the money to spend on media that isn’t targeted to the audience you’re trying to reach? Of course not! That’s why BLR® should be your first choice for placements geared toward HR and EHS professionals.
BLR is the leader in providing solutions for employment, safety, and environmental compliance. The BLR media network has one of the largest audiences of HR and EHS professionals available to advertisers today. Our popular destinations—HR Daily Advisor, HR Challenge, Safety Daily Advisor, OSHA Challenge. and many more—are part of the BLR media network and available to help you drive leads, sales, and brand awareness for your company or client.
Why Advertise with BLR?
- Premium Audience
- Quality, Trusted Content
- Time-Test Company
- Engaged, Information-Seeker Community
- Premium Ad Placements
- Exclusive Sponsorships
- Content and Other Targeting
BLR reaches decision makers in the following industries:
- Run of Site (ROS) banner placement (limited availability)
- Capture every qualified visitor to our online media network
- Increase your brand awareness within this targeted industry
E-mail Newsletter Sponsorships
- Target and Reach engaged business professionals
- Content-specific sponsorship and targeting available
- Acquire qualified leads, generate sales through our network of online e-mail newsletters
- Sponsorships include: Sponsor logo, 25-word offer description, URL to offer page or company website
Live Event Sponsorships
- Link to sponsor website in all electronic correspondence regarding live event.
- Your brand on all event marketing messages—sent to over 200,000 HR professionals in multiple media.
- Close contact with your target customers for a member of your team when you attend the event.
- Your brand integrated throughout the event with signage, material in conference binder, on screen, literature tables, and more.
For sales inquires including insertion orders, pricing, up-to-the minute readership and traffic statistics, ad impression estimates, and file specifications please contact us directly or through the form above.
Manager, Interactive Media Group
Business and Legal Reports (BLR)
Phone: (860) 510-0100 ext. 2278