Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc. HCPro.com, is a leading provider of critical information, tools, and training on compliance, regulation and management for the healthcare industry. The company's mission is to assist our customers with their mission of healing, and continuous improvement of healthcare, through superior education, unparalleled service, and practical tools and guidance. To provide our employees with an environment that embodies teamwork, celebrates accomplishments, and provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and community involvement and to exceed the expectations of our financial partners.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for building a customer base, in an assigned territory, by acquiring new customers and selling product to existing customers via the phone and email. This person will be responsible for understanding the customer base and applicable HCPro products/services for that specific customer base. Products and services include (but are not limited to): live events, broadcast events, memberships, online learning and open registration classroom training
Essential Job Functions:
• Grow customer base by acquiring new customers and supporting existing customers via outbound campaign efforts.
• Obtain a fundamental understanding of key products and services within the markets in order to conduct quality conversations and provide information in a consultative way.
• Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Editorial) to provide feedback from customers.
• Partner with other sales team members to refer appropriate opportunities/leads in an efficient and effective manner as more fully outlined in the annual incentive compensation plan.
• Partner with other Inside Sales Representatives to leverage relationships, information, and coverage of the markets.
• Manage multiple campaign lists and databases/programs. Using tools such as; salesforce.com
• Provide online demonstrations of certain products via web conferencing (i.e. Go To Meeting.)
• Maintain minimum outbound call requirement and sales goals as set by management.
• Some travel to key trade shows/conferences.
• 1-2 years inside sales experience
• AS or equivalent; BA/BS preferred
• Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
HCPro offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com HCPro/BLR® is an EEO employer.