BRENTWOOD, Tennessee (May 18, 2016)—BLR®, the leading provider of training and compliance solutions for the human resources, compensation, and safety markets, announces the launch of the Leadership Daily Advisor, a new addition to its wide array of daily and weekly publications that provide tips, news, best practices, and strategic advice for busy professionals.
“Between making the right calls, knowing what risks to take, and dealing with board members, being a leader requires the latest knowledge and information,” says BLR Managing Editor Stephen Bruce PhD. “This new publication will provide leaders with the best content every day to help them in their careers.”
The new Leadership Daily Advisor understands that today’s leaders are facing multiple challenges from many directions. New technologies and trends mean that organizations have never operated with such transparency. It has never been so vital that leaders have the best, daily resources at their fingertips to navigate in the spotlight. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Roles: A leader has to fill a specific role, one that involves maintaining the company’s vision and mission. This includes setting goals, making decisions, being the face of a company, and being the company’s advocate.
- Boards: Every leader needs to know how navigate the ins and outs of boards, including working with them, selecting new board members, and understanding good strategies for board compensation.
- Corporate Responsibility: Being in charge means you are a natural nexus for corporate responsibilities including values, ethics, greenness, community involvement, charitable activities, and staying compliant with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Risk Management: If you risk it all, you could go far, or plummet fast. Knowing when to risk what, why, and how to do it is just another important tool for any leader to possess.
- Culture and Employment Branding: Your company has a culture, whether you know it or not. And it has an employee brand as well. Top leaders need to stay on top of what they are, and learn how to influence them in order to generate a healthy work environment, and keep those employees on board and engaged.
Interested parties are invited to subscribe to the daily newsletter, which launched on May 16, and download a free leadership report.
The Leadership Daily Advisor joins BLR’s other award-winning daily publications, including the HR Daily Advisor, EHS Daily Advisor, the Training Daily Advisor, the Sales & Marketing Daily Advisor, and the Recruiting Daily Advisor.
Amanda Hurlburt, Sr. Marketing Manager
800-727-5257, Ext. 2184
About BLR®—Business & Legal Resources
For over 35 years, BLR has simplified compliance with state and federal legal requirements, helping U.S. businesses succeed. BLR offers authoritative content, training, and practical, easy-to-use tools for the HR and employment law, workplace safety, environmental compliance, compensation and benefits, and politics and legal markets. Through our expert in-house editors and exclusive attorney network, we provide the most comprehensive, reliable state-specific information available—and we do it in all 50 states. Our award-winning information products, including training programs, events, Web portals, reports, and subscription services, give businesses of all sizes and industries the best tools available at affordable prices. http://www.blr.com