Missouri Energy: What you need to know
Governing Law and Regulations
Renewable energy portfolio standard: 4 Missouri Code of State Regulations (CSR) 240-20.100
Demand-side management: 4 CSR 240-20.094
Missouri Public Service Commission (PSC)
See ADDRESSES & CONTACTS for addresses and telephone numbers.
See national section for basic information and federal regulations.
Comparison: State vs. Federal
• Rules. To date, the federal government's involvement in renewable energy programs has been limited to voluntary programs and providing financial incentives for renewable energy generation. However, Missouri has established a renewable energy portfolio standard, and demand side management goal, including energy efficiency.
• Administration and enforcement. The Missouri Public Service Commission (PSC) will administer and implement the state's renewable energy portfolio standard and demand-side management programs.
Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard
4 CSR 240-20.100
Missouri has renewable energy portfolio statutes requiring each electric utility company to use renewable energy resources to account for a percentage of total retail electricity sales. A portion of the required renewable energy resources must be from solar sources. Electric utility companies must satisfy the renewable energy portfolio as listed in TABLE 1 in this section.
Renewable energy resources include electricity produced from the following:
- Solar, including solar thermal sources utilized to generate electricity, photovoltaic cells, or photovoltaic panels;
- Dedicated crops grown for production;
- Cellulosic agricultural residues;
- Methane from landfills or wastewater treatment;
- Clean and untreated wood, such as ...
>> Read more about Energy
New Hampshire |
New Jersey |
New Mexico |
New York |
North Carolina |
North Dakota |
Rhode Island |
South Carolina |
South Dakota |
West Virginia |
Missouri Energy Resources
Click 'n Train Spanish/English Edition - Lockout/Tagout-Authorized Employee
Complete PowerPoint training meeting in both Spanish and English makes it easy to deliver Lockout/Tagout (Authorized Employee) training. This ready-to-deliver meeting gives you effective toolbox training - no preparation required! Includes meeting outlines, customizable PowerPoint slides, handouts, and quizzes."
OSHA'S New Hazardous Energy Source (LO/TO) Training DVD
Meets OSHA's training requirements for "affected" and "authorized" employees. This program is extremely helpful in training employees working with or around any type of machinery and equipment. "
Lockout/Tagout Control of Hazardous Energy Sources Training DVD
Great tool for training "affected" and "authorized" employees in lockout/tagout procedures. This includes workers in kitchens, laundry rooms, and maintenance."
OSHA'S Haz Energy Source Lockout/Tagout-Spanish Training DVD
This is a great training tool for "affected" and "authorized" employees in lockout/tagout procedures. -Spanish Edition"
OSHA'S New Hazardous Energy Source Lockout/Tagout-Spanish Training Video
Meets OSHA's training requirements for "affected" and "authorized" employees. This program is extremely helpful in training employees working with or around any type of machinery and equipment. -Spanish Edition"