New Hampshire Energy: What you need to know
Governing Law and Regulations
Renewable energy portfolio standard: New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated (RSA) 362-F:1 to 362-F:13 and House Bill (HB) 873
New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning (OEP)
See ADDRESSES & CONTACTS for addresses and telephone numbers.
See national section for basic information and federal regulations.
Comparison: State vs. Federal
• Rules. To date, the federal government's involvement in renewable energy programs has been limited to voluntary programs and providing financial incentives for renewable energy generation. However, New Hampshire state legislation has established a renewable energy portfolio standard.
• Administration and enforcement. The New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning administers the state's renewable energy portfolio.
Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard
RSA 362-F:1 to 362-F:13 and HB 873
New Hampshire is committed to a goal of meeting 25 percent of the state's energy needs using renewable energy resources by 2025. As a result, the state has passed renewable energy portfolio statutes requiring the use of renewable energy resources to increase incrementally each year as listed in the Table in this section.
Class I. A Class I renewable energy resource is energy derived from any of the following, provided operation began after January 1, 2006:
- Wind energy.
- Geothermal energy.
- Hydrogen derived from biomass fuels or methane gas.
- Ocean thermal, wave, current, or tidal energy.
- Methane gas.
- Eligible biomass technologies.
- The equivalent displacement of electricity by end-use customers from solar hot water heating systems used instead of electric hot water heating.
- Class II sources provided they are ...
>> Read the rest of this article
New Hampshire |
New Jersey |
New Mexico |
New York |
North Carolina |
North Dakota |
Rhode Island |
South Carolina |
South Dakota |
West Virginia |
New Hampshire Energy Resources
Click 'n Train Spanish/English Edition - Lockout/Tagout-Authorized Employee
Complete PowerPoint training meeting in both Spanish and English makes it easy to deliver Lockout/Tagout (Authorized Employee) training. This ready-to-deliver meeting gives you effective toolbox training - no preparation required! Includes meeting outlines, customizable PowerPoint slides, handouts, and quizzes."
OSHA'S New Hazardous Energy Source (LO/TO) Training DVD
Meets OSHA's training requirements for "affected" and "authorized" employees. This program is extremely helpful in training employees working with or around any type of machinery and equipment. "
Lockout/Tagout Control of Hazardous Energy Sources Training DVD
Great tool for training "affected" and "authorized" employees in lockout/tagout procedures. This includes workers in kitchens, laundry rooms, and maintenance."
OSHA'S Haz Energy Source Lockout/Tagout-Spanish Training DVD
This is a great training tool for "affected" and "authorized" employees in lockout/tagout procedures. -Spanish Edition"
OSHA'S New Hazardous Energy Source Lockout/Tagout-Spanish Training Video
Meets OSHA's training requirements for "affected" and "authorized" employees. This program is extremely helpful in training employees working with or around any type of machinery and equipment. -Spanish Edition"