The employer will receive an income withholding order stating that:
• The employer is required to withhold a certain amount of income from the employee.
• The total amount to be withheld under court order by the employer includes the employee's current child support obligation, any amount in arrears, and an optional fee of $2 for administrative costs.
• The employer will forward the withheld income to the state central collection unit with a statement identifying the payee's name, cause number, and Indiana support enforcement tracking system number (ISETS); the amount withheld by the employer; and the name and Social Security number of each employee.
• The withholding order is binding on the employer until further notice.
• The employee may recover $100 or more from the employer in a civil action if the employer discharges the ...