Nevada's work training plan is designed to achieve full compliance with the federal WIA.
Nevada JobConnect. Nevada JobConnect oversees workforce development services in Nevada. The network comprises the state Workforce Investment Board and the two local workforce boards. Nevada JobConnect provides a wealth of opportunities and information for employers and individuals seeking employment, including career development information, job search resources, training programs, and in some cases unemployment benefits.
Career Enhancement Program (CEP). CEP provides individuals with academic, vocational, and on-the-job training to gain the skills required to find a job, including:
• Individualized reemployment plans
• Aptitude and skills testing
• Career guidance and counseling
• Information about the labor market
• Services for older workers, disabled workers, and veterans