Minors under the age of 18. Minors under the age of 18 may not work in any occupation considered to be hazardous to health, safety, or welfare. Apprentices and students receiving manual training in the public schools are excepted from these prohibitions.
The list of prohibited employment includes:
• Working in or around explosives, radioactive substances, or ionizing radiation
• Mining, mill, or logging occupations
• Operation of most power-driven machinery
• Operation of an elevator or other power-driven hoisting apparatus
• Roofing or excavation operations
• Manufacturing of brick, tile, or similar products
• Wrecking, demolition, or ship-breaking operations
• Operation of ...