Oregon exempts executive, administrative, supervisory, and professional employees from the overtime rules.
In addition, the following employees are exempt from the overtime provisions of Oregon law (OR Rev. Stat. Sec. 653.020, Sec. 653.269):
• Highly skilled computer employees making $27.63 per hour
• Motor carrier employees, such as truck drivers and their helpers, who operate in interstate commerce
• Employees of certain common carriers governed by Part I of the Interstate Commerce Act or Title II of the Railway Labor Act
• Certain employees under collectively bargained guaranteed annual wage plans
• Most agricultural employees
• Caddies at a golf ...