Health and safety. Public employers must post a notice informing employees of their right to know about hazardous chemicals in the workplace (AR Code Sec. 8-7-1004). All private employers must post OSHA's Job Safety and Health Protection poster.
Restaurants and other food-handling businesses must post the state's hand-washing poster.
Human Trafficking. Certain establishments are required to display a notice providing information for relief resources and hotlines for victims of human trafficking. The notice must be at least 8½ x 11 inches in size and must be posted in a conspicuous place (near the entrance of the establishment or where notices and posters are typically kept). (AR Code Sec. 12-19-102).
Businesses required to post include:
• Hotels, motels, or other establishments that have been cited as a public nuisance for prostitution under AR Code Sec. 20-27-401;
• Strip clubs and other businesses of a sexual nature;
• Private clubs that have a liquor permit for on-premises consumption and that do not hold themselves out to be food service establishments;
• Airports, train stations serving passengers, and bus stations; and
• Privately owned and operated facilities that provide food, fuel, ...