Individuals under the age of 21. Workers under the age of 21 may not operate a taxi or bus in cities of the first class (i.e., cities with a population over 2,500) (AR Code Sec. 14-57-402).
Minors under the age of 19. No worker under the age of 19 on June 30 of any year may work as a school bus operator (AR Code Sec. 6-19-106).
Minors under the age of 16. Children under 16 years old may not work in any occupation dangerous to life or limb, health, or morals (AR Code Sec. 6-19-105). The following types of work are prohibited (AR Code Sec. 6-19-106 and AR Code Sec. 6-19-107):
• Working in a saloon, resort, or bar where intoxicating liquor is sold or in a theater unless the minor is performing in a show with a parent or guardian and remains under his or her supervision
• Manufacturing, mining, or processing
• Operating a hoist or other power-driven machinery other than office machines
• Driving or serving as helpers in motor vehicles
• Using circular or band saws, wood shapers, wood jointers, planers, or sandpaper or wood-polishing machinery
• Operating picker machines; carding machines
• Operating job or cylinder printing presses using anything but foot power
• Using stamping ...