An individual employed in a bona fide executive capacity means any employee:
• Whose primary duty consists of the management of the enterprise in which he or she is employed or of a customarily recognized department or subdivision thereof;
• Who customarily and regularly directs the work of two or more other employees;
• Who has the authority to hire or fire other employees or whose suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring or firing and as to the advancement and promotion or any other change of status of other employees will be given particular weight;
• Who customarily and regularly exercises discretionary powers;
• Who devotes less than 20 percent of his or her workweek to nonexempt work (less than 40 percent if employed by a retail or ...