You can find your state and local minimum wage rates and tip credit laws in the Minimum Wage Chart.
Several occupations and industries are exempt from Kansas's minimum wage provisions, including (KS Stat. Sec. 44-1203):
• Domestic workers in private homes
• Employees under the age of 19 employed on an occasional or part-time basis
• Students under the age of 19 working between academic terms when school is not in session
• Outside commissioned salespeople
• Executive, administrative, or professional employees