Social Security numbers (SSNs). A business may not:
• Intentionally communicate or otherwise make available to the general public an individual’s SSN;
• Intentionally print or imbed an individual's SSN on any card required for the individual to access products or services;
• Require an individual to transmit his or her SSN over the Internet unless the connection is secure or the SSN is encrypted;
• Require an individual to use his or her SSN to access an Internet website unless a password or unique personal identification number or other authentication device is also required to access the website;
• Print an individual’s SSN on any materials that are mailed to the individual unless state or federal law requires the SSN ...