Workforce Development Board. The state workforce development board is responsible for:
• Developing and improving the state's workforce development system and those services delivered through the state's one-stop centers
• Ensuring the coordination of workforce development services and reviewing local plans
• Commenting annually on the measures taken to assess the effectiveness of the state in achieving progress in vocational and technical education
• Designating local areas
• Developing formulas for distributing funds for adult employment and training activities and youth activities to local areas
• Developing and improving measures for assessing the effectiveness of the state's workforce development activities
• Preparing an annual report to be submitted to the secretary of ...